Bray valves are the broadest category of the Bray commercial products that include butterfly, ball, globe, and pressure independent control valves. Industries such as oil, gas, water treatment, power generation and chemical processing use these valves regularly. They are used as pressure and temperature control systems and are of two types: soft seated and metal seated. Bray valves are very reliable and efficient control, and available in different sizes for different applications. They also make customized valves to match the requirement of the client for unique applications.
Bray products are available on a wide range of stores online and offline but if you are still confused where to buy bray valves then PartsHnC is the answer. PartsHnC has a wide range of categories for HVAC parts and replacements. They offer the best quality OEM Bray valves with the best customer support and reasonable prices.
Some of the Bray valves from PartsHnC:
- Valve Repair Kit For Bray Commercial - Part# 140050-2270154
- Valve Status Monitor/Lmt Switch For Bray Commercial - Part# 5A0000-126A2536
- 8"Butterfly Valve W/Gear Oper For Bray Commercial - Part# 310800-BFC12390
- Manual Handle For 8" Valve For Bray Commercial - Part# 010800-21100007
- 1/2" 2W 0.4Cv Soft Touch Valve For Bray Commercial - Part# ST05-2-004
Where are Bray valves manufactured?
Bray commercials have a manufacturing unit in Heerhugowaard, Holland and bray valves are manufactured at the same location.
Bray valves are made with the top class quality and unique design for the customer requirements.
Bray Commercial Other Categories
|Bray Commercial Parts||Bray Actuators|